Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Bangla music - Pritom’s Valentine offer Bhalo Theko

Keeping the forthcoming Valentine’s Day in mind, popular Bangladeshi singer-songwriter Pritom, who broke new ground in the music scene through his own style of singing, is bringing out his eighth album Bhalo Theko today.

Pritom, the vocalist of “Balika” and also “Krishno korle leelakhela”, hopes the particular bangla music album will probably be an interesting 1 through which his / her fans can discover a diverse Pritom.


“I think music-aficionados of most genres could have something from your album. Coming from Jibonmukhi Bangla music to blend, modern in order to semi-classical numbers, Bhalo Theko offers it all,” claims Pritom.

Releasing underneath the banner regarding Gaanwala, the recording features a complete of 10 tracks.

“As the particular album will be released about the eve with the Valentine’s Day, it's expected to look for a few intimate numbers inside the album. Aside from these, Bhalo Theko may also cover tracks of my own, personal style. Such as my previous photos, I have created, tuned as well as composed every one of the songs with the album,” according to him.

“The songs from the album contain Kar jonyo, Formalin, Ami achhi, Krishno korle leelakhela (remixed version), Dohon, Swapnaghuri, Dinbodol, Behaya batash, Jodi thakto dana and also the title monitor,” Pritom informs.

“Another intriguing feature with the album is it has 3 duet tracks that i recorded together with Liza, Shukla and Akhi Alamgir,” he or she adds.

Concerning subjects with the songs, Pritom states, “The album is surely an urban story with a little twists-which covers topics of varied interests-trial regarding war thieves, the remoteness of city lives, typical people’s view regarding love, modern day issues, meaning degradation etc. My enthusiasts, in the record, will find a remixed model of ‘Krishno korle leelakhela’.”

Pritom’s newest album Bhalo Theko has brought two years to accomplish. When inquired about it, the particular singer discloses, “As an artiste, I really believe in variety. I do not wish to be repeated by means of my functions. As I desired to experiment with my personal works, that took almost two years regarding Bhalo Theko to see the sunshine.”

About introducing the recording, Pritom says, “To start the recording formally, we now have plans to organize a special program soon. The particular expected time of the introducing ceremony will be 10 Feb. To promote the actual album, we've already produced music video clips of four paths which will carry on air quickly.”

The official merchant of the record, which is provided by today, is actually Swapno, a chain go shopping.

Going back to his / her early days, Pritom evokes, “Music is something We have enjoyed given that my childhood. After transferring SSC, I started obtaining my time-honored music training from Capricorn J Baroi with his establishment.”

“Afterwards, I finished my conventional education together with learning time-honored music. In between 2001 as well as 2003, We appeared inside the music industry being a director as well as started creating songs regarding SI Tutul as well as Asif, among others. Being a music overseer, I developed a mixed record titled Shey inside 2002,” this individual adds.

“Meanwhile, like a singer my own debut solo-album Du Inchi Sukh Chai came to exist in Two thousand and two. I got a massive response coming from my followers, especially from your young era as they have been ecstatic to possess something new coming from my tunes. From then on I didn't look back. My own other photos are Cholo Palai (04), Balika (2005) the duet with Nochiketa, Bhalobashar Michile Esho ('06), Hello Bondhu ('07), Slogan (08), Tui Ki Amar Bondhu Hobi (2009) Road Singer (The year 2010)”, he carries on.

While discussing his audio philosophy, Pritom explains to you, “To me, audio is the hand mirror of a modern society. I always wish to portray latest issues during my composition and also the realm i illustrate by means of music is not unreal.

Audio is a very successful tool regarding conveying your ideas to the common mass immediately; that is why I wish to deliver my own messages via this method.”

Pritom concludes his / her conversation having a pledge to supply his followers newer points with the passing of time.
Bangla music album Bhalo Theko

No comments:

Post a Comment